Seeds For Dreams® is an umbrella organization that collaborates
with schools, parents and local businesses to teach children valuable skills and providing educational opportunities, starting at the grassroots level.
WHAT IS SEEDS FOR DREAMS®?
We envision a world in which all children can pursue a quality education, reach their full potential and contribute to their community and the world. We provide for disadvantaged kids within our communities and beyond by creating sustainable school programming that teaches essential life skills and helps develop a nation of leadership, empathy, and global awareness.
• We believe that education, recreational activities and community services are essential to children’s development in understanding empathy, teamwork, collaboration, multi-cultural diversity and community outreach.
• We recognize the great potential that these activities provide for kids and their communities.
• We are committed to funding children’s education and promoting the importance of cross-cultural understanding.
• We are a platform for helping kids and schools fundraise for school programming, educational development, and community service.
Seeds For Dreams® helps build a network with students internationally
- in both developed and developing communities.
Through education, recreational activities and community outreach,
we give children an opportunity to become socially responsible leaders within their communities.
Seeds For Dreams® is a 501 (c) (3) public non-proﬁt in the U.S. Seeds For Dreams® is dedicated towards developing sustainable educational and recreational community programs for kids with the goal of helping children develop into responsible and caring individuals who are prepared to assume positive leadership roles within their communities and globally.